Sunday, October 17, 2010

Christmas Frenzy

Stacy at My Cup Overfloweth just returned from China with their son, Solomon. She knows the struggles to raise funds when you are adopting and has created a Christmas Frenzy. She is providing an opportunity for families who are in the process of adopting and are fundraising to post their items in one place. It also provides families who are looking for Christmas gifts and want to help others an opportunity to purchase items. Head over there and see what she and others are selling. I think people have just begun adding their items, so check back frequently!

OH, and she's doing a giveaway for those who are purchasing! Don't forget to check that out, too! And maybe you can win a Christmas gift...or a special gift for you!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Kris--I just ordered a large flower. I would like the hot pink one, without the gem in the middle. My youngest will LOVE this for her birthday--she is so girly. We have a daughter from China (home in July of 2007). We are on our second adoption, now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you'd like, I'd be glad to add your button the fundraising families page on www.wearegraftedin.com as well. Let me know!
    Kelly@wearegraftedin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The button is up! Go to http://www.wearegraftedin.com/other-resources/fundraising-families-sites/ to see it!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is your shipping to Alaska?
    k tatakis @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I've done a couple posts over the last two weeks featuring some fundraising families. I have another post going up Wednesday with one more spot for a family (as of right now) and plan to do another post next week to feature another 3-4 families. Do you want to write something up so that I can feature you guys there? Check out the other posts to see what other families wrote. And, I would need a family picture too.

    Let me know if you are interested.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete